Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Retro, Vintage Wallpaper

I found some awesome vintage wallpaper at a yard sale. There were three rolls. Two were of a huge floral pattern that was flocked in gold and reminded me of an old grandma house. Just not my vintage retro style!

I bought the third one because I thought it was fun and cool. Here it is.



Crazy right? I bought the roll for ten bucks. It SCREAMS 1950-60's kitschy pad. I could just see it on the wall in a basement rec. room behind the requisite swinging bar (Pre-"Man Cave"). There are probably more than a dozen yards. I have no idea what I was going to do with it but I had to buy it.

If anyone has any great ideas for what to do with it, let me know in a comment! Thanks! Stay tuned for a blog project in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment